Cooperation: Siemens chooses Shanghai Leanwo tool RFID Management SystemJanuary 6, 2020
Case - RFID fixed asset management of Ningbo Public Transport GroupJuly 18, 2020
Siemens AG is a global leader in electronic and electrical engineering.
As the world's most famous electronic and electrical company, Siemens has made unremitting efforts in the fields of information, communication, construction, lighting, transmission and distribution, transportation, medical treatment and other fields, focused on research and development, and has always led the cutting-edge technology.
Siemens has been committed to improving production and operation efficiency, and chose Shanghai Leanwo for cooperation in material digital management.
2、 Core pain points and needs
At present, in the whole work link, the information registration of tool inventory / warehousing / maintenance is time-consuming and laborious, the efficiency is very low, and the personnel operation is easy to make mistakes, which will directly cause work stagnation and economic losses
It is urgent to improve the current situation through advanced management methods.
Its core business pain points are summarized as follows:
Siemens has a wide range of tools.
Total type: 1K +, total quantity: 3W+
The number and types of tools are large, and the management is difficult.
Tools are used all over the world.
The scope of the maintenance site exceeds 1000 square meters.
Staff often travel all over the country, covering a wide range.
Different tools will be used by multiple people in batches
The use of tools can be divided into short-term, long-term and other modes
Tool management is often messy.
There are many links and many operators, and the risk of loss is huge.
All link operations shall be recorded in the system
When workers undertake maintenance tasks, the data may be omitted.
3、 Scheme & Implementation
In order to solve the customer's pain points, Siemens chose prodog RFID digital full cycle management software (with tool digital management module) from Shanghai Leanwo Information Technology Co., Ltd. There are the following processes:
Tool RFID tag binding
- Select the RFID tag used by the appropriate tool
- RFID tags are bound on each tool
- Use prodog to issue RFID tags
- Each tool has a globally unique ID number and is not allowed to be tampered with.
- Create BOM Library (tool BOM) to greatly improve the work efficiency of all links. For example, a fault requires a total of 80 tools, and 80 tools are created into a BOM library.
Quick batch tool code scanning registration
- Quick batch tool code scanning registration
- Use a handheld RFID reader to quickly scan RFID tags in batches, making the handover process of all tools fast and accurate.
- The speed of counting process shall be increased by at least 50 times.
- RFID material tag contains electronic code (EPC), two-dimensional code and visual data to ensure multiple data confirmation.
- By scanning the code, you can quickly obtain the whole life cycle data of the machine, and can quickly apply for repair registration, rapid maintenance registration, rapid inventory, etc.
Save 6 ~ 9 people overall
The comprehensive efficiency of warehousing and inventory is increased by more than 3 times
Realize data visualization and sustainable optimization
Accountability: put an end to the loss of maintenance tools and other abnormalities, and quickly lock the responsibilities of relevant personnel.
Save at least 1 million yuan of working capital every year.
Inventory loss report, automatic inventory loss report